Senin, 02 Juli 2012

MY ESPERIENCE


“Tire Leaks”
Three years ago, when my high school class. I have experience that can not be forgotten. Distance between homes with school pretty much, plus the roads are damaged. Every month of fasting, my school has always held a fasting together. The event began at four in the afternoon, but my friend and I planned to leave at half past five in the afternoon from the house, so do not wait long to wait for iftar time.
But reality says another, exactly halfway in the middle of rice paddies my bike tire leak. We are very panicked, because we just leave alone as well as mileage to the garage is still far away. At that time the atmosphere was fasting month. We were forced to drive the motor. Suddenly from the opposite direction there are two guys who came over to us to help push my bike. We were very scared, we also reject the offer. Both of these guys give her address to us if we do not believe in them. But because we desperately need help, we also accept the offer.
My motor is driven by a single guy, and the other we give a lift to go to the garage. Our journey had a conversation with these guys. And it turns out they are friends of my neighbours.
Arriving dibengkel arrived, the boys are going to leave us immediately. In the garage, lots of guys that are clustered. One of these guys is my uncle. My uncle was surprised to see my bike was taken by the boy and the boy was immediately running off. Suddenly my uncle said "why are they going to leave you?, And why they are not responsible to accompany you here?". I replied, they only help us when my bike tire leak in the middle of the journey. All persons residing in these workshops, laughing over the incident.
These events create a unique experience in my life. From these events a lot of lessons that I can reap.

1 komentar:

  1. Stainless steel T-Shirt | TITIAN ART
    Shop titanium nipple jewelry for suunto 9 baro titanium Stainless steel T-Shirt titanium nitride coating service near me by titanium bike frame TITIAN ART at your favorite retailers. Find quality titanium dioxide t-shirts and prints near you from our shops!

    BalasHapus